So we’ve got to sleep somewhere… our choice boils down to Oceanfront vs. Golf Course condos.
Golf Course Condos
- They are almost always closer to golf schedules and usually less expensive ( we often have free night promos.)
- They are convenient – cars are parked right out front – no waiting for elevators and grocery transfer is easy.
- The price is relatively constant – no sudden jumps because your dates happen to fall on Valentine’s Day, Columbus day or another non- golf related holiday weekend.
- Beautiful ocean views and nighttime beach strolls
- Lots of indoor water features – pools and lazy rivers
- After all – it is called Myrtle BEACH and the ocean is warm enough in late March through late October – at least for our hardy customers
No matter what your choice, all of our condos offer a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and all the comforts of home.
"Hey JT just had to share....recorded my first Hole in One on # 5 Egret course at Carolina National. Woo Whoo!!!!!!− Cathy
P.S. The condos are great."
"Sorry for it taking 5 months to tell you how much we enjoyed our stay. Your service is always fantastic!!! We enjoyed the golf as well and would play them all again. We look forward to booking something with you in the fall."− John
"I wanted to send a note to tell you that I had high expectations of what this trip that Bob and I went on this past week but I was not even close.......our trip was so great with everything you and your folks there did I still have not come down.......the courses the people the condo ...more than I could have imagined.......so thank you so much and I can tell you that we talked quite a bit about you to the people we met there so I hope that some good comes your way..........either way you will get Bob and I back in a heartbeat......"− Jim